Wednesday, May 22, 2013

The Wyatt "Pie Man" Leamon Story

A couple months ago I was down in California for a symposium when I was introduced to the story of a 9 month old boy named Wyatt.  Please take a few minutes to watch this video as it may save a life of a loved one.

His story had a huge impact on me partly, no doubt, because I became a father a year ago to a beautiful daughter. Like so many other parents, I could not imagine going through what Wyatt's parents went through as they watched his health decline until he died.

To honor Wyatt and his parents we are doing a children's promotion over starting on Tuesday, May 28th and running through the month of June. You can bring your child in and have them checked out and scanned at no charge. We are covering the cost. With each child scan for subluxations we will donate $10 dollars to the Wyatt Leamon Foundation. Our goal is to raise $500. http://wyattleamonfoundation.org/

By removing the subluxation chiropractic care has been shown to have a great impact on ear infections. We see it occur in our office. So if you have children and want to discuss this or get them checked call us at 671-7067 and get scheduled to have them checked out. I don't want what happened to Wyatt and his family to occur in my community. 

Sincerely,
Steve Noble, DC

No comments:

Post a Comment