Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Happy New Year!

Happy 2010! I am really excited about the new year and am anticipating it being a great one. I recently got signed on with the Hagens Berman Elite Cycling Team out of Seattle to work with these up and coming riders. I will be travelling with the team to some of the big National Racing Calendar races to support the guys and give treatments to keep them racing at their optimum level. Super excited about this opportunity as I believe it will help take my treatments to another level as I constantly try to find the edge to help the rider reach a higher level.

I am also working 2 professional riders from the United Healthcare Professional Cycling Team. This occurred over the last 2 months. It will be exciting to see these 2 riders reach another level in their game. I am confident that treating their weaknesses and keeping the body towards a more optimized state will result in bigger results this season for them. I will keep you posted.

Finally a congratulations goes out to Steve Fisher. He is a rider I have been working with for the last 3 months. He rides for the WWU Cycling Team, Rad Racing and Hagens Berman. He just got back from European Cyclocross Camp in Belgium where he did 8 races over 17 days racing against the best in the world. He achieved his goals and remained 100% healthy the entire time...tough to do in a foreign country while sharing a house with 15-20 other guys.

Exciting year ahead for the Western Washington University Cycling Team. This is my fourth season working with the team and this season's road team on the Men's side looks to be super strong and they will undoubtedly be challenging for the National Championship again. The strength of the women's team is unknown but there is a good group of ladies who I am sure will rise to the challenge and perform nicely.

I hope everyone had a great holiday. Good luck in 2010!

No comments:

Post a Comment